British weeks in the black forest
Despite the Brexit, British visitors are warmly welcome to Bad Wildbad!
During the month of April, a varied art and culture programme is waiting to be discovered by our British guests as well as any other lovers of the British culture. British flags will be raised in front of the town hall. The local gastronomy is ready to serve British teas and biscuits, Yorkshire pudding and English pies.
The programme of events organized by Touristik Bad Wildbad in April indeed is "very British". In the Kiwi Cinema in Bad Wildbad, selected films will be shown in line with the British Weeks.
For years, the British have enjoyed traveling to Bad Wildbad and the Black Forest. Visiting the local spa has been a long tradition for our British guests. In 1865 an English Church was built in the Spa Park to enable the numerous visitors from the United Kingdom to attend Sunday services.
According to the motto "Welcome instead of bye bye", Bad Wildbad will attract the attention of the public with special offers and activities for a period of four weeks in April 2019. The events, entirely based on the motto "very British", were specially tailored to our British guests and also to all those who feel connected to their culture.
- Admission to the 380 meters long Wildline pedestrian suspension bridge
- Admission to the Treetop Walk Black Forest (incl. a ride with the Sommerberg funicular railway).
- Visit of the oriental thermal spa Palais Thermal (3 hours)
- Visit of the vital thermal spa Vital-Therme (3 hours)
- Mocha peeling
- Admission to a cultural event or to the special concert of the Marcel-Baluta-Ensemble
- Admission to the KiWi cinema (special British screenings)
- Teatime in a café in Bad Wildbad
- KONUS guest card